Eva Longoria Parker considering adoption?May 6th, 2009 - 2:52 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 06 (ANI): It looks like Eva Longoria Parker and Tony Parker may adopt a child in the near future.
The ‘Desperate Housewives’ star has revealed that it’s her long-time work with Padres Contra El Cancer that may inspire her to adopt, reports E! Online.
When asked if working with organisation made her want to adopt one of the children, she said, “Of course! Every time I work with the kids from Padres, my heart just explodes with happiness and joy because they’re so inspiring,” Parker said.
“They’re resilient and they’re hopeful and they’re happy. They’re amazing human beings, and to go through something like that and yet still be as strong as they [are], it really inspires me. I could only wish to have children as strong as the kids I’ve worked with,” she added. (ANI)
- Divorce won't stop me adopting, says Eva Longoria - Nov 29, 2010
- Eva Longoria honoured for charity work - Nov 18, 2009
- Eva Longoria honoured for tireless children's charity work - Nov 17, 2009
- Eva Longoria wants US to protect child farm workers - Mar 28, 2011
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Are Eva Longoria & Eduardo Cruz dating each other? - Apr 26, 2011
- Longoria fuming over affair rumours - Nov 01, 2011
- Longoria dating Penelope's brother? - Feb 08, 2011
- Eva Longoria Parker wants a big family - Sep 18, 2010
- Longoria evolved with 'Desperate Housewives' character - May 09, 2012
- Eva Longoria desperate to beat hubby in charity celeb scavenger hunt - May 26, 2010
- Eva Longoria, Eduardo Cruz taking their relationship 'seriously' - Apr 23, 2011
- Longoria, Cruz part ways - Jun 29, 2012
- Eva Longoria says she is worst dater - Apr 20, 2012
- Eva Longoria files for divorce from 'cheating' husband Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010