Eva Longoria Files for Divorce from Tony ParkerNovember 18th, 2010 - 12:34 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Nov 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Not all glamorous things last very long. That was very true in the marriage of Eva Longoria and her basketball player husband Tony Parker. The pair’s wedding did not guarantee its lasting.
The Desperate Housewife star has filed for a divorce after just three years of having a wedding in an European Castle that could pass for a fairy tale. It was rumored that Parker had initially filed for divorce in a Texas court but Eva’s spokesperson denied the rumor. However just a day after denying the rumor, Eva filed her own divorce documents at the Los Angeles Superior Court.
The pair has not revealed the cause of the split but recent infidelity reports might be the reason. It has recently been reported that Tony has been unfaithful and that might be the reason the pair will want to move separate ways after three years of staying together. This is however not the first infidelity report to rock the couple.
In 2007, the same year the couple had their lavish wedding at the Chateau of Vaux le Vicomte in Paris, Parker was rumored to have cheated on his wife. However Eva stood by Parker during that time and the allegations died down.
Eva is 35 years old and Parker is 27 years old.
- After Eva Longoria, Brent Barry files for divorce - Nov 19, 2010
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- Eva Longoria Dating Penelope Cruz's Younger Brother Eduardo? - Jan 29, 2011
- Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Deny Divorce Rumors - Nov 17, 2010
- Tony knew Eva was filing for divorce - Nov 19, 2010
- Eva Longoria vows not to remove marriage tattoo - Jan 13, 2011
- Eva Longoria files for divorce from 'cheating' husband Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria flies to Texas to 'spend time with' Tony Parker - Dec 16, 2010
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Tony and I have decided to divorce: Eva Longoria - Nov 18, 2010
- Erin Barry And Tony Parker Never Did It! - Nov 19, 2010
- Longoria won't remove marriage tattoo despite split - Jan 13, 2011
- Tony Parker files his own divorce papers in Texas - Nov 20, 2010
- Longoria treasures her good times with Parker - Apr 08, 2012
Tags: 35 years, allegations, angeles superior court, basketball player, chateau of vaux le vicomte, desperate housewife, divorce documents, european castle, eva longoria, fairy tale, infidelity, lavish wedding, los angeles superior court, marriage, paris, separate ways, spokesperson, tony parker, vaux le vicomte