Eva Longoria eyeing Mexican actress biopicMay 20th, 2009 - 12:47 am ICT by IANS
London, May 19 (IANS) “Desperate Housewives” star Eva Longoria is planning to celebrate her Latina roots on the big screen, as she is eyeing a movie about the life of legendary Mexican film star Maria Felix.
Longoria Parker admits she has always wanted to play Felix, who passed away in 2002 at the age of 88 and cites her Mexican genes as one of the major reasons why she is determined to land the role herself, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’d love to adapt the story of Maria Felix. I think she’s the icon of Mexican cinema, and I would love to bring her story to life. I’m very proud of being Mexican-American, so I celebrate it as much as possible,” she said.
- Eva Longoria eyeing biopic on Mexican actress - May 20, 2009
- Eva Longoria Parker eyes Maria Felix biopic - May 20, 2009
- Longoria Parker to star in Spanish film - Aug 21, 2009
- Every time I talk about my divorce, I want to cry: Eva Longoria - Mar 16, 2011
- Eva enjoying life after divorce - Mar 20, 2011
- Eva Longoria Dozed Off During Date With Tony - Oct 12, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker thought she was an "Aztec princess"! - Apr 04, 2010
- Eva Longoria Parker wants a big family - Sep 18, 2010
- Dane Cook wants to take newly single Eva Longoria out for dinner - Nov 27, 2010
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Brent Barry The Cuckolded Husband? - Nov 18, 2010
- Longoria denies reality show participation - Dec 31, 2010
- Longoria shoots lesbian love scenes for new film - Jul 19, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
- Longoria evolved with 'Desperate Housewives' character - May 09, 2012