Eva Green says she didnt enjoy kissing Bond Daniel CraigFebruary 10th, 2009 - 12:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 10 (ANI): Eva Green has revealed that she had been far from enjoying her onscreen kiss with Bond actor Daniel Craig in Casino Royale.
The French-born-actress, who won a BAFTA for her role as the leading lady in the film, said both she and her co-star had to make an effort to make it real.
Well, hes not my boyfriend so its different. Youre not really enjoying yourself when kissing on screen, the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“Hes a great partner and we tried our best to make it look convincing but its a long way away from real kissing, she added.
The Kingdom of Heaven star further turned red-faced when asked if she had seen Craigs performance in the latest Bond blockbuster, Quantum Of Solace.
She said: This is a bit embarrassing but I havent seen it yet, she admits to GQ.
And I really should have. Im going to go this weekend. (ANI)
- Rachel Weisz 'to play Bond's enemy in next 007 film' - Jan 20, 2011
- Judi Dench lets slip top secret date of next 007 film - Mar 27, 2011
- Is Naomie Harris the new Bond girl? - Jun 07, 2011
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- 'Austin Powers' ruined 'James Bond': Craig - Aug 31, 2012
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Everything changed since Bond film: Gemma Arterton (Interview) - May 02, 2010
- Former Bond girl Gemma Arterton up for BAFTA Rising Star Award - Jan 11, 2011
- Eva Green still takes acting classes - Jun 24, 2011
- Bond girl Gemma Arterton's granny commits suicide - Oct 01, 2010
- Cash Crisis Leads To Axing Of James Bond Film - Jul 05, 2010
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Gemma Arterton nearly quit Bond role - Mar 12, 2010
- Daniel Craig To Star In Remake Of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Jul 28, 2010
- Railways' green signal to Bond film - Sep 01, 2011