Euphoria: Song On Unity And Brotherhood Termed AbusiveJanuary 31st, 2011 - 9:32 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The musical band ‘Euphoria’ has recently jumped right back into the limelight with their brand new song and it is reportedly based on the flavor of unity and brotherhood.
Thus the band had reportedly uploaded their song on the Republic Day of India on Facebook, so that it could be downloaded free by the users thereby enabling one and all to listen to their song.
According to several reports, the band had gone ahead and posted a message alongside their song which read “ On the 62nd Republic Day of our motherland, we wish to spread the message of friendship and unity through our song “Ek” from the album ,”Phir Dhoom”… We are one …together….forever…Download, share and rejoice the message of Ek…..celebrate the beauty and diversity of our nation”.
Now reports doing the rounds suggest that after putting this song on Facebook, the band had again tried to upload another of their song the next day with the same intention of allowing the users to get a free download. But surprise, surprise, they were not able to do so as their music corner had been locked. The band was not allowed to upload any song as it was reported that their song was ‘Abusive’.
Now after the band had recovered from their shock, they had been quite amazed and according to tabloids, one of the leading band singers had gone on to say that it was strange that a song on unity and brotherhood had been termed ‘Abusive’.
Well, strange as it may seem, that still remains the truth.
- 21 music artists come together for new 'Vande Mataram' - Jan 25, 2012
- Remo pens song for Hazare campaign - Aug 27, 2011
- Facebook in row over moderation process - Mar 03, 2012
- Pizza chef Carmelo Raccuglia's video goes viral - Jan 25, 2012
- For Hema, Dharmendra is king of romance (TV Snippets) - Aug 22, 2012
- NyooTV announces Euphoria rockumentary! - Aug 26, 2010
- Facebook vows new measures against bullying - Aug 12, 2010
- Facebook vows to combat alarming 'trolling' abuse trend - Aug 12, 2010
- Pakistani band Raeth returns with new album - Jul 29, 2010
- Chinese search engine signs deal with music giants - Jul 20, 2011
- Facebook open to partnerships: Carolyn Everson - Mar 14, 2012
- Facebook to launch music service - Jun 21, 2011
- Samsung launches new tablet in Indian market - Jan 11, 2012
- Metallica planned loud, explosive treat for fans - Oct 29, 2011
- Palash Sen Finds Younger Lot Of His Band More Talented - Dec 28, 2010
Tags: band singers, brand new song, brotherhood, dhoom, diversity, doing the rounds, ek, euphoria, facebook, friendship, intention, limelight, motherland, music corner, republic day of india, shock, surprise surprise, tabloids, truth, unity