Ethan Hawke returns to stageMay 24th, 2012 - 5:51 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 24 (IANS) Actor Ethan Hawke is returning to the stage with a new Off-Broadway production called “Clive”.
The 41-year-old was last seen on stage in “Blood From A Stone” in January 2011.
The play, set in the 1990s, will focus on the self-destruction of a New York-based musician.
The production, scheduled to kick off New Group’s 2013 winter line-up, will reunite Hawke and playwright Jonathon Marc Sherman, who penned the actor’s theatrical directorial debut - “Things We Want” - in 2007, reports contactmusic.com.
- South Asians star in play on post-9/11 paranoia - Aug 21, 2011
- Alec Baldwin returns to Broadway - Jun 29, 2012
- Jackman returs to Broadway as Harry Houdini - Jan 05, 2012
- Aniston to star in Los Angeles theatre marathon - Apr 28, 2011
- Actress Thora Birch Fired From Broadway's "Dracula" - Dec 16, 2010
- Zeta-Jones wins Best actress for 'A Little Night Music' - May 25, 2010
- Jay-Z, Will Smith among investors of Fela Kuti musical - Sep 14, 2009
- 'Fiddler on the roof' writer Joseph Stein dies at the age of 98 years - Oct 28, 2010
- Morgan Freeman to divorce wife of 26 years - Sep 18, 2010
- Woody Allen to return to Broadway - May 18, 2011
- Jackman raises $850,000 for charity - Dec 09, 2011
- Child piano playing prodigy sets new Guinness record - Jul 26, 2012
- Ray Charles musical on Broadway - Mar 13, 2010
- Brooke Shields returning to Broadway - Jun 22, 2010
- Selena Gomez to star in 'The Getaway' action movie - Apr 10, 2012