ET Now to launch new business reality showNovember 9th, 2010 - 6:17 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 9 (IANS) After Bloomberg UTV’s “The Pitch”, now business channel ET Now is set to launch show “Pioneering Spirit - A Product of Lufthansa”, where contestants will be given entrepreneurial opportunities.
The eight-part series, sponsored by German airline Lufthansa, has been shot on a set modelled on a Lufthansa first class lounge. It will go on air Thursday.
The show is divided into three distinct segments. The first will showcase defining moments from the lives of eight pioneers, followed by the second segment where a pioneer will review innovative business plans of three entrepreneurs selected out of hundreds.
In the third and final segment, the pioneer of today will select one among three as a pioneer of tomorrow, who will be rewarded with a free return ticket of Lufthansa business class to Europe, as well as a mentorship by the Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), knowledge partners on the series, said a press statement.
Each episode will feature one pioneer out of eight names including - Prathap Reddy (founder, Apollo Hospital Group), Jagdish Khattar (chief managing director, Carnation India), Raman Roy (founder, Quatrro), B.S. Nagesh (vice chairman, Shopper’s Stop), Vikram Bakshi (managing director, McDonalds India - north and east), Anjan Chatterjee (founder, Speciality Group of Restaurants), Rajeev Samant (founder and CEO, Sula Vineyards) and Shantanu Prakash (chief managing director, Educomp Solutions).
- Great wine starts with the environment: Sula's motto (With images) - Jan 29, 2012
- 'Power To Empower' contest aims to sharpen entrepreneurial skills - Sep 13, 2012
- Lufthansa introduces new jet service, hopes to increase India market share - Aug 08, 2012
- Microsoft to incubate 10 Indian start-ups - May 23, 2012
- TiE turning immigrants into millionaires - May 18, 2011
- Carnation joins hands with Fiat Group company - Dec 17, 2009
- TiE-Aspire announces Young Achiever awards - Sep 21, 2012
- Over 2,000 aspiring entrepreneurs to gather at TiE summit - Dec 19, 2010
- With business growing, Germany beckons Indian tourists - Aug 14, 2011
- US aid to transition from cash to electronic form - Aug 25, 2012
- Lufthansa to fly new B747-8 aircraft on India route - Jul 09, 2012
- Tube Investments to acquire Shanthi Gears for Rs.292 crore - Jul 13, 2012
- Carnation Auto in Delhi repairs and services cars at doorstep - Dec 08, 2009
- Lufthansa names Christoph Franz as new CEO - Sep 23, 2010
- TiE announces awards for entrepreneurs - Aug 29, 2012
Tags: anjan, apollo hospital, business channel, business reality, chatterjee, defining moments, distinct segments, entrepreneurial opportunities, final segment, german airline lufthansa, hospital group, india north, indus entrepreneurs, innovative business, knowledge partners, mentorship, Nagesh, raman roy, return ticket, speciality group