Estelle says her diva attitude is justifiedFebruary 20th, 2009 - 1:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 20 (ANI): Singer Estelle says that the Diva title given to her does not bother her, as she does throw a strop from time to time.
Although Estelle admits to throwing tantrums, she is not reluctant to mention that her bratty behavior is justified, as she has a perfectionist nature.
The American Boy hitmaker is also aware of the fact that due to her frequent tantrums, half of her staff hates her.
“I throw diva strops every day. My team probably hates me 20 per cent of the time. It may be higher, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
She insists that she only lashes out on her team to put her point across, and to obtain the required goal.
“But I don”t go diva for no reason - I only make myself heard so we get things done and it looks the best it could look. They all understand, Estelle added. (ANI)
- Singer Estelle admits she throws tantrums - Feb 20, 2009
- Priyal Gor Of 'Ram Milaayi Jodi' May Get Replaced! - Oct 19, 2010
- Emily Blunt was a tomboy child - Nov 27, 2010
- Jessie J feels she is 'unusual looking' - Jun 04, 2011
- Pooja Bose; Throwing Tantrums? - Jul 06, 2010
- Kids' temper tantrums could signal mental illness - Aug 31, 2012
- Emily Blunt wanted to be a boy - Dec 20, 2010
- Sonam surprised at being tagged 'sexy' - Dec 20, 2011
- Stewart bullied for hairy legs - Jun 26, 2012
- Mary J. Blidges phone call was Estelles best Christmas gift ever - Feb 17, 2009
- Priya Wal Is Back With Her Bratty Image In Star One's Show - May 28, 2010
- Toddlers named Rose or Corey most likely to throw tantrums - Sep 09, 2010
- Moss to enter movies? - Jun 11, 2012
- Health, Laden and Rafi on book cart (IANS Books This Week) - Jun 16, 2011
- 'Diva' Beyonce throws Lindsay out of F1 Rocks dressing room - Sep 28, 2009