Esha Deol turns editor for ‘Tell Me Oh Khuda’December 10th, 2010 - 4:21 pm ICT by IANS
By Subhash K. Jha
Mumbai, Dec 10 (IANS) Esha Deol is not just the leading lady of her mother Hema Malini’s production venture “Tell Me Oh Khuda”. She is also the assistant director, her mother’s chief technical adviser and editor.
“I’ve learnt plenty on the technical side of filmmaking during ‘Tell Me Oh Khuda’. But it’s a bit early for me to change lanes,” said Esha.
While Hema confirms that Esha is involved with the film’s editing, the youngster said: “I’m helping mom out. Yeah, I am sitting on the editing. Throughout ‘Tell Me Oh Khuda’ I was an assistant. I’ve learnt so much from behind the camera. Now I’m learning how to edit. So this film has been a perfect training ground for me.”
Esha doesn’t rule out the possibility of direction.
“I know I can direct a film anytime,” said th 29-year-old who made her debut in 2002 with “Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche”. In her eight year long career she did over 25 films and some of the hits that she featured in are “Dhoom”, “Yuva” and “No Entry”.
- Yet to decide Esha's wedding date: Hema Malini - Mar 27, 2012
- Esha Deol to get engaged to businessman beau - Feb 10, 2012
- Hema Malini Turns Director To Dharmendra And Esha Deol - Dec 28, 2010
- Salman in Hema Malini's 'Tell Me O Khuda' - Jul 27, 2011
- Don't want to make any more films: Hema Malini - Aug 24, 2012
- Ahana is now open to acting: Hema Malini - Jun 23, 2011
- Hema Malini and Dharmendra brought together by Esha Deol - Feb 17, 2010
- Karishma will well reprise my 'Satte Pe Satta' role: Hema Malini - Aug 02, 2011
- I'll not quit dancing: Esha Deol - Aug 11, 2012
- 'Tell Me O Khuda' set for Diwali release, Hema unperturbed - Sep 20, 2011
- Hemaji is an 'Iron Woman': Arjan Bajwa - Jun 17, 2011
- Shooting for 'Tell Me Oh Khuda' was physically demanding: Esha - Feb 17, 2010
- I had a superb time directing Dharamji: Hema Malini (Interview) - Dec 28, 2010
- Hema Malini re-launches daughter Esha into Bollywood - Oct 05, 2009
- Tell Me Oh Khuda is actually Mamma Mia! - Oct 06, 2009