Esha Deol to get engaged to businessman beauFebruary 10th, 2012 - 2:50 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 10 (IANS) Bollywood actress Esha Deol is set to exchange rings with her long-time boyfriend Mumbai-based businessman Bharat Takhtani Sunday, two days before Valentine’s Day.
“Yes, it is going to be a traditional ceremony at their Juhu residence Sunday. It will be a family affair,” Esha’s manager confirmed to IANS.
The time of engagement is yet to be revealed, but the family is said to be excited.
Daughter of veteran actors Hema Malini and Dharmendra, Esha began her tryst with Bollywood in 2002 with “Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe”. She went on to feature in films like “Chura Liyaa Hai Tumne”, “Na Tum Jaano Na Hum” and “Dhoom”.
Last year, Hema relaunched her 29-year-old with “Tell Me O Kkhuda”, but it failed to resurrect her career as the movie tanked at the box office.
- Yet to decide Esha's wedding date: Hema Malini - Mar 27, 2012
- My son-in-law is very good looking: Hema Malini - Feb 12, 2012
- Esha's sangeet a private affair: Hema Malini - Jun 25, 2012
- A South Indian wedding with Kanjivarams for Esha: Hema - Jun 14, 2012
- I'll not quit dancing: Esha Deol - Aug 11, 2012
- Don't want to make any more films: Hema Malini - Aug 24, 2012
- I wanted Esha to do something other than acting: Hema - Nov 13, 2011
- Salman in Hema Malini's 'Tell Me O Khuda' - Jul 27, 2011
- Esha Deol, Bharat Takhtani tie the knot (Lead) - Jun 29, 2012
- Esha Deol, Bharat Takhtani tie the knot - Jun 29, 2012
- Hema Malini Turns Director To Dharmendra And Esha Deol - Dec 28, 2010
- 'Tell Me O Kkhuda' not a flop, says Hema - Nov 01, 2011
- Dharamji's honour was long due: Hema Malini - Jan 25, 2012
- Producer most exploited member of a film unit: Hema - Sep 18, 2011
- Esha thanks all for blessings on engagement (Movie Snippets) - Feb 15, 2012