Esha Deol on her growing proximity to DeolsJune 15th, 2011 - 1:19 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 15 (IANS) The Deols and Hema Malini’s daughters are coming together. Hema’s daughters, Esha and Ahana, are in fact very close to their stepbrothers Sunny and Bobby Deol.
And the only reason this fact is kept hidden away from public view is because “she” wouldn’t like it. Yes, that’s how the first Mrs Dharmendra, Prakash, is addressed.
Sunny and Bobby keep their affections for their half-sisters discreetly away from the public eye but it looks like Dharmendra’s nephew Abhay and Esha share a great bond.
Esha in fact gets along like a house on fire with Abhay. The two spend a lot of time together, bonding unconsciously, building a bridge between Dharmendra’s two families.
Says a source, “Abhay and Esha are constantly in touch. She has in fact taken charge of his fitness regime. Abhay is very lazy about going to the gym. Esha drags him to the gym and makes him work out. She wants him to build on his muscles while Abhay thinks the body is not quite the acting tool that he would like to use. They’re constantly arguing over his laidback attitude to physical fitness.”
When asked, Esha was candid about her closeness to Abhay.
“We’ve always been very close from our school days. I guess because now we’re grown up and known names, people want to know about us.”
Esha admits she has been helping Abhay with his gym regime.
“I do take him for wor-outs. It’s always fun doing things with Abhay. We share a lovely bond. Like any brother and sister. We stay two minutes away from one another. So as and when we want to chill together we meet up. But we keep in touch constantly.”
- Ahana Deol Is All Set To Flag Off Her Bollywood Journey - Jan 06, 2011
- Ahana is now open to acting: Hema Malini - Jun 23, 2011
- Priyanka misses family on Diwali (Movie Snippets) - Oct 25, 2011
- Esha Deol, Bharat Takhtani tie the knot - Jun 29, 2012
- Esha Deol, Bharat Takhtani tie the knot (Lead) - Jun 29, 2012
- Padma Bhushan great, but late for dad: Ahana Deol - Jan 25, 2012
- I'll not quit dancing: Esha Deol - Aug 11, 2012
- I am Sunny's third son: Bobby Deol - Dec 24, 2010
- Interesting Facts and Figures: Bobby Deol - Apr 16, 2009
- Abhay Deol Wants To Work With Uncle Dharmendra - Sep 30, 2010
- Dharmendra floored by Esha's confidence in front of camera - Jun 07, 2010
- Deol trio, Priyanka Chopra to dazzle at IIFA Toronto - May 20, 2011
- Bobby Deol Says Yamla Pagla Deewana Will Bring Good Days For The Deols Again - Dec 29, 2010
- Hema Malini Turns Director To Dharmendra And Esha Deol - Dec 28, 2010
- I miss classical dance in today's films: Hema Malini (Interview) - Oct 21, 2011
Tags: abhay, affections, ahana, bobby deol, brother and sister, building a bridge, closeness, dharmendra, esha deol, fitness regime, half sisters, hema malini, muscles, nephew, physical fitness, prakash, proximity, public eye, two families, two minutes