Erin Andrews’ Peephole Video Still A Rage?May 18th, 2010 - 6:57 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
May 18, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Dancing With The Stars contestant Erin Andrews’ infamous nude video shot by the convicted stalker still seems to be the elusive prize for all the web users. ESPN sports reporter Erin Andrews was filmed naked in her hotel room through several peephole cameras by an insurance agent Michael David Barrett who was sentenced to 30 months in prison by the court. The video became the top search online after Dancing With The Stars was first aired on ABC. The latest reference to the controversy came from her Dancing With The Stars Co-contestant Elizabeth Hasselbeck, saying that Erin Andrews’ dresses in the competition were next to nothing. Though the show on ABC is known for its women’s skimpy dresses, Elizabeth Hasselbeck went on to say that a victim of a sex-crime should be more demure.
The video was apparently put up on the internet and widely distributed. Erin Andrews confronted her stalker and charged him by calling him a sexual predator and that he violated her and all women. Her anger was apparent in front of the media when she said that the punishment wasn’t enough for him. With the help of her lawyer, Marshall B. Grossman, Erin Andrews had decided to file a lawsuit not just against her stalker but anyone trying to propagate the video online.
The shadow of the video controversy though continues to plague the ESPN sports reporter Erin Andrews. Reportedly some fans also posted that the video gave her that necessary visibility, eventually leading to her participation in Dancing With the Stars.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Releases An Apology To Erin Andrews - May 08, 2010
- Erin Andrews Peephole Video Leaked Again On Internet - Oct 23, 2010
- Erin Andrews To Continue With "Dancing With The Stars" Despite Death Threats - Apr 04, 2010
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Apologizes To Erin Andrews For Her Earlier Comments - May 06, 2010
- Death Threats Compel DWTS to Strengthen Security Around The Victim, Erin Andrews - Apr 06, 2010
- Erin Andrews' stalker sentenced to 30 months in jail - Mar 16, 2010
- Erin Andrews Signs New Contract With ESPN - Jul 13, 2010
- Death Threats Won't Stop Erin From DWTS - Apr 06, 2010
- Erin Andrews' Contract Might End With ESPN - Jun 26, 2010
- Erin Andrews' Peephole Video Resurfaces - Oct 25, 2010
- Erin Andrews And Maksim Chmerkovskiy End Up Being Third In "Dancing With The Stars" - May 26, 2010
- DWTS Update: Erin Andrews to continue on the show despite death threats - Apr 06, 2010
- Erin Andrews stalker Michael David Barrett might get bail - Oct 05, 2009
- Erin Andrews Calls For Tougher Anti-Stalking Laws - Jul 28, 2010
- ESPN's Erin Andrews says 27-month sentence not enough for stalker - Feb 10, 2010
Tags: all the web, controversy, dancing with the stars, david barrett, elizabeth hasselbeck, erin andrews, espn, espn sports, grossman, hotel room, insurance agent, kar, peephole cameras, sex crime, sexual predator, skimpy dresses, sports reporter, stalker, visibility, web users