Eric Dane quits ‘Grey’s Anatomy’July 28th, 2012 - 4:55 am ICT by IANS
London, July 28 (IANS) American actor Eric Dane has announced he is leaving “Grey’s Anatomy” and has thanked fans for their support.
The 39-year-old, who portrays the role of Dr. Mark Sloan in the long-running medical drama, has thanked those behind the scenes and proclaimed the show’s creator Shonda Rhimes as a “creative force”.
“I am extremely grateful to everyone at ‘Grey’s’, ABC and Sondaland for the experience and memories I have had over the course of this run,” contactmusic.com quoted Dane as saying.
“It has been wonderful to work alongside and learn from a creative force such as Shonda Rhimes,” he added.
- Patrick Dempsey tweets Grey Anatomy spoiler - Aug 03, 2012
- Scott Foley To Join The Cast Of 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 30, 2010
- Grey's Anatomy 2011 finale to be shown today - May 19, 2011
- Actor Eric Dane checks into rehab for painkiller addiction - Jul 20, 2011
- ABC Renews Contract For 6 Shows - Jan 11, 2011
- "Grey's Anatomy" Season Finale Eagerly Awaited - May 14, 2010
- Katherine Heigl bids adieu to 'Grey's Anatomy' by becoming a blonde again - Mar 25, 2010
- Scott Foley To Appear In Grey's Anatomy - Oct 30, 2010
- Katherine Heigl is leaving 'Grey's Anatomy' - Mar 15, 2010
- Heigl quits Grey's Anatomy - Mar 25, 2010
- Katherine Heigl quits 'Grey's Anatomy' - Mar 25, 2010
- Katherine Heigl Is Leaving Grey's Anatomy - Mar 15, 2010
- Eric Dane Emerges On Magazine Cover With His Cute Baby - May 08, 2010
- Grey's Anatomy's 100th episode - May 08, 2009
- Roselyn Sanchez gives birth to daughter - Jan 06, 2012