Enrique refuses to croon at his and Kournikova’s weddingNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:05 am ICT by admin
“I certainly wouldn’t sing at our wedding. It would be a bit of a s**tty wedding if I did,” Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
However, Enrique is not so reluctant to sing at friends’ weddings, and insists that he will do so for free.
“I would never charge to sing at someone’s wedding. If a friend asked, I would agree to do it for free,” he said.
Enrique and Kournikova have been a couple for the past five years. (ANI)
- Iglesias loves Beckham's style - Jul 14, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova still together, says rep - Oct 22, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias can't stand Kournikova's excess perfume! - Dec 30, 2009
- Enrique Iglesias likes going nude - Oct 04, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias Going Strong With Anna Kournikova, Rep Says - Oct 23, 2010
- I couldn't get laid when I was younger, says Enrique Iglesias - Aug 26, 2010
- 'Enrique is an incredible person', says Kournikova - Jun 21, 2010
- Not ready for children yet: Iglesias - Jul 13, 2011
- Lopez, Iglesias to tour together - May 02, 2012
- As teen, Enrique couldn't woo girls - Jul 17, 2011
- Are Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova expecting their first baby? - Jan 27, 2011
- Enrique gets ghastly gifts by fans - Jul 12, 2010
- Kournikova signs in for 'The Biggest Loser' - May 24, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias launches world tour in Puerto Rico - Jan 31, 2011
- Is Anna Kournikova married to Enrique Iglesias? - Nov 21, 2010