Enrique Iglesias wants to record with JLoJuly 24th, 2012 - 1:01 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 24 (IANS/EFE) Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias, currently on tour in the US with Jennifer Lopez, has said Monday that he would like to record some “cool, Latin” sounds with her.
Iglesias and Lopez are playing to full houses at every concert and though they don’t sing together in their presentations, the Spaniard said that they’re likely to do so not far down the road.
The singer told EFE via e-mail that the idea doesn’t spring from “anything in particular, we’ve recorded several things together but it must be like Jennifer says, that I’m too much of a perfectionist - but I’m positive we’ll do a number together and may it be soon”.
“Meanwhile we’re really enjoying the tour,” the 37-year-old singer said after the two concerts he gave this weekend with Lopez and rap duo Wisin & Yandel in Newark, New Jersey.
- Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez combine styles - Aug 18, 2012
- Lopez, Iglesias to tour together - May 02, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias returns to Madrid after 12 years - May 03, 2012
- Lopez, Iglesias preparing surprise for fans - May 10, 2012
- Reggaeton duo include JLo in upcoming album - Mar 07, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez says being a mom comes first - May 07, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias says his career is going full blast - Aug 27, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias the big winner at Latin music awards - Apr 30, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias's new album goes double platinum - Feb 09, 2011
- Nayer grateful to Pitbull for career boost - May 04, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias launches world tour in Puerto Rico - Jan 31, 2011
- Wisin, Yandel hope for P.Diddy collaboration on new disc - Aug 17, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias wraps up worldwide tour - Nov 06, 2011
- JLo plans concert film - Aug 21, 2012
- Franco the Gorilla launches new disc - Nov 19, 2011