Enrique Iglesias suffers mid-air flight scareOctober 23rd, 2008 - 12:45 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 22 (IANS) Spanish pop singer Enrique Iglesias was involved in a mid-air flight scare when the plane he was on was forced to make an emergency landing.The singer was onboard his private jet flying to a London airport Monday when the plane experienced engine trouble and was forced to land at Luton Airport, reports mirror.co.uk.
“Enrique Iglesias’s plane made an emergency landing at Luton Airport in the UK. The decision was made after the plane ran into trouble and the pilot had to shut down one of the engines while crossing the Atlantic from the US. The highly skilled pilots managed to make a safe landing,” read an official statement from the star’s management.
He was on his way to Europe to promote his Greatest Hits album.
- Enriques plane forced to make emergency landing - Oct 22, 2008
- US woman, 80, with no training, lands plane - Apr 03, 2012
- Qantas Airways' engine crisis continues - Nov 13, 2010
- Jumbo Jet Forced To Land By Roy Anthony Heaps - Oct 27, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias brush with death during a flight - Mar 18, 2009
- Madrid calling Iglesias - Mar 13, 2012
- German plane makes emergency landing in Athens - Apr 05, 2011
- Syko to compose song for Enrique Iglesias disc - Jul 07, 2012
- Damaged Qantas superjumbo QF32 likened to wrecked WW II bomber Memphis Belle - Nov 12, 2010
- Air India flight develops snag, passengers safe - Jun 10, 2012
- Passenger dies mid-air during Mexico-Belgium flight - May 23, 2012
- Brave pilot manages to land plane after the plane hit a deer - Oct 20, 2010
- Rolls-Royce engine worries continue for Qantas' A380 fleet - Dec 09, 2010
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Air India plane suffers bird-hit, none hurt - Jun 16, 2010