Enrique Iglesias’ sleeping pill popping troubleMay 9th, 2009 - 3:13 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 9 (ANI): Enrique Iglesias has revealed that his insomnia is proving to be troublesome, as the sleeplessness forces him to pop more and more sleeping pills in a bid to doze off.
The ‘Falta Tanto Amor’ hitmaker has revealed that his increasing sleeping pill intake has become a cause of worry for him.
He says that though he pops in more and more pills to get sleep, he wakes up with an annoying morning hangover.
“I know about addictions because I have to take sleeping pills and often I don’t sleep after taking them. So I take more and more and I lie awake and then I have to get up with a horrible sleeping pill hangover,” Contactmusic quoted Enrique as telling Britain’s Daily Mail.
Though Enrique takes sleeping pills to acquire sleep, he is totally against usage of illegal drugs.
“I’m quite grounded. I’ve never taken hard drugs because I am scared of getting hooked on things,” he said.
“I have taken grass, hoping I would write better music, but it made my writing worse and I felt terrible and paranoid,” he added. (ANI)
- Sleeping pills harmful in long run - Aug 10, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias says his career is going full blast - Aug 27, 2012
- Big B battles sleepless nights in hospital - Feb 18, 2012
- Julio Iglesias wraps up Spain tour - Aug 14, 2012
- Madrid calling Iglesias - Mar 13, 2012
- Syko to compose song for Enrique Iglesias disc - Jul 07, 2012
- Britons cut sleeping hour during recession - May 28, 2010
- Insomniac Pete Wentz plans club for the sleepless! - Sep 23, 2009
- Enrique Iglesias returns to Madrid after 12 years - May 03, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez combine styles - Aug 18, 2012
- Diddy can't sleep without pills - Jun 12, 2010
- Enrique offered $4 mn for 'American Idol'? - Sep 08, 2012
- 'Enrique worried about Brazilian wax and sharks before naked skiing bet' - Jul 26, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias downloads a hit in India - Nov 10, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias Goes The Risque Way In Latest Music Video - Dec 24, 2010