Enrique Iglesias learnt to charm fans from his dad JulioApril 16th, 2009 - 2:54 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 16 (ANI): Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias has revealed that he learnt how to charm fans from his famous father Julio.
Iglesias, 33, said that he learnt how to keep his fans happy after watching and studying his father’s suave moves as a schoolboy.
“I consider myself a very affectionate person. I personally would never stand around for seven hours waiting for my pop idol to turn up. But that’s why, when fans do just that, the least I can do is reward them,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Britain’s Hello! magazine.
“I learned this from my father, who has always treated his fans with the greatest respect and as equals. There are no two ways about it: You have to spoil your fans because without them, you’re nothing.
“By the time I left home at the age of 18 there was nothing I needed to ask (my father). I’d learned it all growing up as a child by his side,” he added. (ANI)
- Enrique Iglesias learnt charm from dad - Apr 16, 2009
- Enrique Iglesias says his career is going full blast - Aug 27, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias wraps up worldwide tour - Nov 06, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer Lopez combine styles - Aug 18, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias to appear on Facebook game - Oct 01, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias Goes The Risque Way In Latest Music Video - Dec 24, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias returns to Madrid after 12 years - May 03, 2012
- Julio Iglesias wraps up Spain tour - Aug 14, 2012
- Syko to compose song for Enrique Iglesias disc - Jul 07, 2012
- 'Enrique is an incredible person', says Kournikova - Jun 21, 2010
- Iglesias loves Beckham's style - Jul 14, 2011
- Madrid calling Iglesias - Mar 13, 2012
- I didn't know I had another grandchild: Julio Iglesias - May 02, 2012
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Now play with Enrique Iglesias online - Sep 30, 2011