Enrique Iglesias has no plans to marry Anna KournikovaJune 8th, 2009 - 4:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 8 (ANI): Enrique Iglesias won’t be getting married anytime soon.
The Spanish hunk, who has been dating tennis babe Anna Kournikova for a long time, insists that marriage is not on his mind right now.
“I’m in a place right now where I don’t want to get married,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“I don’t think in this day and age you need to.
“If there are children involved that’s a different story,” he added. (ANI)
- Not ready for children yet: Iglesias - Jul 13, 2011
- As teen, Enrique couldn't woo girls - Jul 17, 2011
- Iglesias loves Beckham's style - Jul 14, 2011
- Enrique not ready to marry Kournikova - Jun 09, 2009
- Lopez, Iglesias to tour together - May 02, 2012
- I couldn't get laid when I was younger, says Enrique Iglesias - Aug 26, 2010
- Iglesias says music promo shoot with Scherzinger was like 'tantric' sex - Oct 28, 2010
- Kournikova is love of his life, says Iglesias - Mar 30, 2009
- Iglesias, Kournikova have no marriage plans - Jun 30, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias likes going nude - Oct 04, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias can't stand Kournikova's excess perfume! - Dec 30, 2009
- Is Anna Kournikova married to Enrique Iglesias? - Nov 21, 2010
- 'Iglesias, Kournikova are together' - Oct 22, 2010
- I'm still single 'on paper', says Anna Kournikova - Sep 16, 2010
- 'Enrique is an incredible person', says Kournikova - Jun 21, 2010