Enrique Iglesias brush with death during a flightMarch 18th, 2009 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 18 (ANI): Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias had a brush with death at a recent transatlantic flight when his jet lost an engine, forcing the pilot to make an emergency landing.
The incident, during a flight to England last year, left the Hero hitmaker shaking with fear.
“Last time I came here we were gliding over the Atlantic and one of the engines blew up. And I”m a freak about flying. If I hear any type of noise I get really scared, Contactmusic quoted him as telling British chat show host Paul O”Grady.
“But the pilot said it was fine. He just said, ”Pray a little and have a few shots of vodka.” The noise completely changed and it freaks you out, but we got through it thanks to the pilot,” he added. (ANI)
- Madrid calling Iglesias - Mar 13, 2012
- When Amy Winehouse angered Enrique Iglesias - Jun 17, 2010
- Lady Gaga reveals bald head on chat show - Jun 19, 2011
- Syko to compose song for Enrique Iglesias disc - Jul 07, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias suffers mid-air flight scare - Oct 23, 2008
- Now play with Enrique Iglesias online - Sep 30, 2011
- Gaga hunting for Iglesias look-alike? - May 27, 2011
- Fastest Concorde speedometer up for auction - Mar 20, 2011
- Lopez, Iglesias to tour together - May 02, 2012
- Enrique Iglesias Goes The Risque Way In Latest Music Video - Dec 24, 2010
- Isla Fisher is scared of flying - Jul 14, 2011
- Close shave for Jet Airways flight - Jul 21, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias retakes Billboard 'dance king' crown - Aug 14, 2011
- Paul O'Grady, Sharon Osbourne lined up to judge 'Britain's Got Talent' - Oct 11, 2010
- When Brit booze left Enrique Iglesias drunk and with diarrhoea! - Mar 18, 2009