English boys don’t wash hair to look cool: PerryMarch 25th, 2012 - 5:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 25 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry, who is shooting her part-biopic, part-concert movie with an English production team, says one of the crew members doesn’t wash his hair on a regular basis.
“I’ve got friends who are English who are filming me for my movie. Anytime I go out wearing a sweater that looks any type of grandmaish they steal it from me.
“There’s one whose name is Ed. He’s real skinny, he showers every day but washes his hair about every three weeks. That’s what the English boys do, all those hip English boys they just don’t wash their hair because they think they won’t get that cool look,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Perry.
“But I love the people of England, they’re so lovely and courteous. The real people of England care, they mean well. Maybe they talk behind your back, but they’re so sweet to your face,” she added.
- I was a geek in school: Zac Efron - Sep 19, 2010
- Brand wants baby with Perry - Dec 03, 2011
- Sophie Monk offered $1 mn to bare all for Playboy - Jul 20, 2011
- Katy Perry opens up about first date with husband Russell Brand - Dec 22, 2010
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- First people to reach America were Asians, scientists confirm (The Funny Side) - Jul 27, 2012
- Perry not ready to reveal all - Jun 25, 2012
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- Jenna Fischer worked as telephone psychic - Jun 17, 2011
- Becks' boys tease him over his English accent - Nov 16, 2010
- Katy Perry's 'alien sex talk' with Kanye West in 'ET' remix - Feb 17, 2011
- Akshay celebrates birthday with family (Movie Snippets) - Sep 10, 2012
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012
- I didn't have a childhood: Katy Perry - May 04, 2011
- Vampires are very sexy: Kristen Stewart - May 15, 2011