Engagement reports of Demi Moore’s daughter falseApril 17th, 2010 - 4:58 am ICT by IANS
London, April 17 (IANS) Actress Rumer Willis, daughter of Hollywood actors Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, has shot down engagement rumours with model Micah Alberti.
“She is not engaged,” contactmusic.com quoted a spokesperson for Willis as saying.
Demi Moore and Bruce Willis were rumoured to have been celebrating after their 21-year-old daughter accepted a marriage proposal from her longtime boyfriend, model Micah Alberti.
Willis and Alberti were reportedly preparing to hold the marriage in June and also spotted shopping for wedding bands, but a spokesperson has dismissed the reports.
- Rumer Willis not engaged - Apr 17, 2010
- Demi Moore's daughter engaged - Apr 16, 2010
- Rumer Willis Denies Engagement Rumors - Apr 16, 2010
- Demi Moore's daughter Rumer Willis is now engaged to Micah Alberti - Apr 16, 2010
- Rumer Willis Rumored To Be Engaged - Apr 16, 2010
- Rumer Willis buys 50 pairs of jeans during Oz shopping trip! - Oct 04, 2009
- Rumer Willis parties hard in Las Vegas after breakup - Oct 07, 2010
- Bruce Willis' daughter parts ways with beau - Oct 06, 2010
- Rumer Willis dating Jayson Blair? - Jul 10, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Rumer Willis controls her image through Twitter - Jan 14, 2011
- Rumer Willis Appears Truly Graceful In The Fresh Ad Of Badgley Mischka - Jan 13, 2011
- Rumer Willis to be the New Face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010
- Rumer Willis announced face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 18, 2010