‘Endhiran’ embroiled in plagiarism claims by Tamil writerNovember 1st, 2010 - 1:06 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Nov 01 (ANI): Rajnikanth’s blockbuster flick ‘Endhiran’ (Robot) has come under a plagiarism row as a noted Tamil writer has complained that the background of movie was stolen from one of his stories.
According to Malaysia Nanban, Arnika Nasar, who is popular for his science fiction novels, previously lodged a complaint with the Chennai police that ‘Endhiran’ was a spin-off from his novel that was published a few years ago, reports the Star Online.
Nasar said that the core story of the movie was “stolen” from his story that was published in another popular magazine in 1995.
He also alleged that movie director Shankar had intentionally stolen the core story of his novel and made it into the movie.(ANI)
- 'Endhiran' Faces Plagiarism Charges - Nov 02, 2010
- Rajnikanth's fans seeking divine help for Enthiran's success - Sep 22, 2010
- Ash, Rajnikanth, A.R. Rahman promote 'Enthiran' in Malaysia - Aug 01, 2010
- Endhiran Music Unveiled In Grandeur - Aug 02, 2010
- Rajnikanth's 'Endhiran' truly entertaining movie (Tamil Movie Review) - Oct 01, 2010
- Superstar Rajnikanth To Meet Big B - Aug 14, 2010
- 'Robot' comparable to 'Sholay': Rajnikant - Aug 15, 2010
- Aishwarya in Kuala Lumpur to promote 'Enthiran' - Jul 31, 2010
- Rajnikanth Starer "Endhiran: The Robot" Hits Theaters - Oct 01, 2010
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Guzaarish’ In A Plagiarism Conflict - Nov 08, 2010
- Rajnikanth Praises Manirathnam's 'Raavanan' - Jun 21, 2010
- Venus acquires Hindi audio rights of 'Endhiran' - Jul 30, 2010
- Movie Review: The Robot (2010) - Oct 01, 2010
- Bollywood Calls Shankar's Boys - Oct 28, 2010
- Manmadhan Ambu Will Be Dubbed In Hindi And Telugu - Oct 29, 2010