Emma’s beau dumped her for being too famousOctober 11th, 2011 - 1:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 11 (IANS) Emma Watson’s former boyfriend Francis Boulle ended their relationship as he thought she was too famous.
The “Harry Potter” actress briefly dated Boulle, who now stars in British reality TV show “Made In Chelsea”. The actor said he called time on the romance because he didn’t want to just be known as someone else’s boyfriend.
“We had a bit of a thing a while back but I have always been an ambitious person and I want to achieve my own notoriety for what I’ve done,” Boulle told Heat magazine.
“That’s why I chose not to pursue it any longer, because I didn’t want to be the boyfriend of some child actress,” he added.
- Emma Watson not serial romancer - Sep 05, 2012
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012
- Watson parties at pole dancing club - Jul 14, 2011
- Too famous to be in public: Emma Watson - Aug 21, 2012
- I'm shy, sensitive and self-critical: Emma Watson - Jun 06, 2011
- Emma quits Britain for US - Jul 17, 2011
- I've accepted my curves and hips: Watson - Sep 04, 2012
- Daniel Radcliffe says he didn't mind wearing bra for last Harry Potter movie - Nov 13, 2010
- Emma Watson 'had to grit her teeth during Potter kissing scenes' - Oct 23, 2010
- Emma Watson thinks she makes a 'rubbish' girlfriend - Jan 05, 2011
- Emma Watson is dating Johnny Simmon! - Jun 16, 2011
- University pals are protective of me, says Emma Watson - Nov 05, 2010
- Emma Watson doesn't want her own perfume brand - Nov 27, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe: No More Potter Movie Without J K Rowling Book - Nov 30, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson spice up Potter filming with on-set races - Jul 13, 2010