Emma Watson Wants to Enjoy Her Life!October 21st, 2010 - 6:27 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 21, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Actress Emma Watson, who shot to fame for her Hermione Granger act in the very popular “Harry Potter” franchisee says that she is so busy that she has no time to have fun like other girls her age should have! While filming does keep the actress busy, she also has to attend college and give time to her fashion design label. The result is that the 20-year-old Emma Watson is left with no time for herself and to have fun, and though she would love to join her friends, she hardly finds time after completing shooting, designing and college work!
Emma Watson is currently filming the last installment of the “Harry Potter” series and she is also a student of the well-known Brown university. Apart from work related to films and college, the Hollywood actress is also busy designing her own range of eco-friendly apparel. Hence, it is but natural that she remains busy all through the year.
In a statement to the media, Emma Watson says that she is happy that she is successful at such a young age, but does regret not enjoying her life like any other girl of her age does. The actress says that she has made a mistake by taking things too seriously in life and Emma Watson’s message to her fans would be to just be themselves when young. However, the actress finds it difficult herself to follow what she preaches.
– Sampurn Wire
- Watson parties at pole dancing club - Jul 14, 2011
- Emma Watson Likes To Keep Her Style Statement Simple And Classic - Oct 20, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
- Workaholic Watson wants to have more fun - Oct 20, 2010
- Emma Watson plans to lead a normal life - Jul 12, 2011
- Emma likes creative challenges, learns fashion designing! - Jul 24, 2011
- Initial college years weren't easy: Watson - Aug 18, 2012
- Emma Watson wants to be a strong role model - Jul 13, 2011
- Emma Watson In A Sexy Avatar At The Premiere Of Latest 'Harry Potter' Venture - Nov 13, 2010
- Children are scared of me: Emma Watson - Jul 07, 2011
- Emma Watson quits college - Mar 08, 2011
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- Emma Watson Returns To What She Is Best At, Playing Hermione Granger - Dec 22, 2010
- Emma Watson To Go Missing From The Camera! - Nov 23, 2010
- Emma Watson begins Oxford classes - Oct 18, 2011