Emma Watson wants her own styleFebruary 22nd, 2012 - 5:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 22 (IANS) Actress Emma Watson wants to develop her own sense of style and she loves to wear what she likes.
The 21-year-old, who has previously fronted advertising campaigns for fashion brand Burberry, has always welcomed assistance from stylists but now wants to make her own wardrobe choices.
“I was fully game for, ‘Throw me in this, throw me in that’ but I’d like to develop my own sense of style and dress for myself,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Watson as saying.
“The press destroyed me over this Rodarte dress I wore once - it was bright blue with chains on it. I loved it. And I wore a leather Christopher Kane dress with embroidered flowers all over it. It wasn’t that crazy, but at the time,” she added.
- Emma Watson no more the face of Burberry - Aug 07, 2010
- Emma Watson's red carpet struggle - Nov 07, 2010
- Adele wants Christopher Bailey's designs - Sep 07, 2011
- Emma Watson doesn't want her own perfume brand - Nov 27, 2010
- 'Kate Moss is a style icon' - Sep 25, 2010
- Christopher Kane to launch menswear range - Nov 30, 2010
- Richie's new collection out in September - Aug 21, 2012
- Joss Stone wants Gaga to tone down her style - Aug 21, 2011
- Emma Watson named Style Icon at Elle Style Awards - Feb 15, 2011
- Jude Law prefers buying classic items - May 05, 2012
- Rosie Huntington Replaces Emma Watson As Face Of Burberry - Aug 09, 2010
- Nicole Richie obsessed with blazers - Jan 17, 2012
- Chloe is MaxMara's face of the future - Feb 27, 2012
- Watson likes natural look - Sep 21, 2011
- Gaga's sister to design for off-Broadway show - Aug 20, 2011