Emma Watson voted best dressed womanMay 3rd, 2011 - 8:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 3 (IANS) Actress Emma Watson has been voted best dressed woman in an online poll by Glamour magazine.
The 21-year-old actress has previously been a UK Vogue cover girl and is the face of Lancome make-up.
Singer Cheryl Cole came second, followed by Kristen Stewart, Dannii Minogue, and Alexa Chung, reports contactmusic.com.
Singer Rihanna landed the sixth spot, with Kate Moss, Blake Lively, Olivia Palermo and Lea Michele completing the top 10.
The full list was compiled by over 15,000 votes on Glamour.com and will appear in the June issue of the magazine.
- Emma Watson tops world's best-dressed poll! - May 03, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'Best-Dressed Celeb' - Apr 05, 2010
- TV presenter Alexa Chung pips Kate Moss to become 2009's Best Dressed - Dec 24, 2009
- Cheryl Cole named best dressed woman - Apr 07, 2010
- Emma Watson named Britain's 'best-dressed woman' - Sep 29, 2010
- Stewart tops best dressed list - Apr 27, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth a fashion icon: Minogue - May 08, 2012
- Rihanna, Aniston, Alba named best dressed - Sep 17, 2010
- Robert Pattinson: Wins the Coveted title of 'Best dressed British male!' - Sep 30, 2010
- Hindu Chakra bracelets popular among celebrities - Dec 04, 2010
- Kate Moss gets 'Best-Dressed Woman Of The Decade' title from Vogue - Nov 17, 2010
- Cheryl Cole named 2009's Best Dressed Woman, Style Icon of the Decade - Apr 07, 2009
- Katie Price named world's worst-dressed woman - May 03, 2011
- Tulisa named sexiest woman in the world - May 02, 2012
- Stone, Wilde - new faces of Revlon - Aug 11, 2011