Emma Watson to design clothing range for charityJune 22nd, 2009 - 2:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 22 (ANI): Hollywood actress Emma Watson is using her fashion knowledge for a noble cause.
She will come out with self-designed clothes for teenagers as part of a charity programme.
The funds received from the clothes will be forwarded to the children’s charity UNICEF.
And Watson is getting help from her designer friends for the good work.
“She’s been getting advice from her fashion designer pals like Karl Lagerfeld,” the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
The Harry Porter star, who previously did modelling for French couture brand Chanel star was, also recently announced the new face of fashion house Burberry. (ANI)
- Emma Watson designing her own clothing line - Jun 21, 2009
- Givenchi’s Extreme Art And Chanel’s Casual Collection At Spring Summer 2011 Haute Couture - Jan 26, 2011
- Emma Watson unveils her new fair-trade clothing range - Feb 01, 2010
- Karl Lagerfeld's cat launches her own Twitter account - Jun 07, 2012
- Emma Watson to launch 'green' fashion line - Mar 06, 2011
- Allen turns fashion journalist - May 28, 2011
- Emma likes creative challenges, learns fashion designing! - Jul 24, 2011
- 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively is the new face of Chanel handbags - Jan 06, 2011
- Rachel Bilson creates a buzz in Magnum Ice Cream ad - Apr 22, 2011
- Karl Lagerfeld apologises to Adele - Apr 04, 2012
- Emma Watson no longer the face of Burberry - Aug 05, 2010
- Emma Watson tops world's best-dressed poll! - May 03, 2011
- Emma Watson, the hard worker - Feb 16, 2010
- Emma Watson found Chanel apartment overwhelming - Jun 20, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: actress emma, chanel, charity, clothes, clothing range, daily star, emma watson, face of fashion, fashion designer, fashion house, harry porter, hollywood, hollywood actress, karl lagerfeld, london, new face, pals, teenagers, unicef