Emma Watson says her friends dont let her payJanuary 4th, 2009 - 6:55 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, January 4 (ANI): Harry Potter actress Emma Watson has revealed that her friends would not let her treat them on their outings together.
The 18-year-old, who has become one of Britain’’s richest teenagers after rising to prominence with the hit fantasy franchise, said her insistence on picking the tab embarrassed her pals, reports China Daily.
She said: “My friends are very proud like that, that’’s why I love them. They would be embarrassed if I paid for stuff, and if I ever try, they always say, ”What are you doing? I want to pay half.” ”
The French-born Brit star, who was cast as Hermione Granger at the age of nine, further added that her stardom sometimes posed a difficulty for her buddies when fans came up to her.
She said to website Movies.ie: “It’’s weird for them, especially when people recognise me and come up to me. It’’s awkward for them but they are very good about it.
“My friends are very protective, which is sweet.” (ANI)
- Children are scared of me: Emma Watson - Jul 07, 2011
- Initial college years weren't easy: Watson - Aug 18, 2012
- Emma Watson reveals that she can use a washing machine - Feb 24, 2012
- Emma Watson feels shy around fans - Jul 25, 2012
- Emma Watson wants to be a strong role model - Jul 13, 2011
- Watson doesn't know how to spend her fortune - Jan 09, 2011
- Emma Watson begins Oxford classes - Oct 18, 2011
- I don't understand men, says Emma Watson - Nov 22, 2010
- Emma Watson 'wants to be naughtier' - Nov 06, 2010
- Emma Watson is dating George Craig - Jun 29, 2010
- Preview Of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part I: Creepy And Nerve-Racking - Nov 13, 2010
- Freshly shorn Emma out of Hermione days with new look - Sep 13, 2010
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower: Rumored To Be Taken Up By Summit Entertainment - Jan 26, 2011
- 'Harry Potter And The Deathly...' highest global grosser - Mar 11, 2011
- Emma Watson: In Love, But Never Experienced Broken Heart - Nov 15, 2010