Emma Watson is new face of BurberryJune 10th, 2009 - 12:23 am ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) “Harry Potter” star Emma Watson has joined in the league of supermodels like Kate Moss, Agyness Deyn and Stella Tennant after she was announced the new face of British luxury fashion house Burberry.
The 19-year-old caught the eye of the brand’s creative director Christopher Bailey and was signed in for an Autumn-Winter collection shoot, reports thesun.co.uk.
“I felt Emma would be strong enough to hold the campaign…Emma’s charm and intellect and brilliant sense of fun (even) made the whole shoot feel like a picnic,” said Bailey.
- Emma Watson becomes Burberry's new face - Jun 10, 2009
- Rosie Huntington Replaces Emma Watson As Face Of Burberry - Aug 09, 2010
- Emma Watson no more the face of Burberry - Aug 07, 2010
- Emma Watson to launch 'green' fashion line - Mar 06, 2011
- Emma Watson Parties With George Craig At Glastonbury Festival - Jun 28, 2010
- Emma Watson tops world's best-dressed poll! - May 03, 2011
- Emma Watson walks pink pooch - Jun 26, 2012
- Emma Watson named Britain's 'best-dressed woman' - Sep 29, 2010
- Emma Watson no longer the face of Burberry - Aug 05, 2010
- Kate Moss strips for Pirelli calendar - Dec 09, 2011
- Agyness Deyn reveals her real age - Feb 29, 2012
- Emma Watson, bro star in Burberry campaign - Jan 06, 2010
- Watson takes up pole-dancing - May 12, 2012
- Stella McCartney tops Harper's Bazaar Best-Dressed Woman of 2009 list - Nov 06, 2009
- James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
Tags: 19 year old, agyness deyn, autumn winter, brilliant sense, burberry london, christopher bailey, creative director, emma watson, fashion house, harry potter, intellect, kate moss, luxury fashion, new face, picnic, potter star, sense of fun, stella tennant, supermodels, winter collection