Emma Watson Felt Sick Upon Hearing About Her FortuneNovember 3rd, 2010 - 2:44 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Nov 2 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Even thought she was a part of one of the largest and most profitable movie franchises in the world, Emma Watson grew up as a normal teenager, with an allowance of seventy-five dollars a week. She had no idea that she was worth millions, that is until her daddy sat her down for “the money talk”.
The twenty year old shared with British Vogue how she only found out how much she was worth as a result of her part as “Hermione” in the “Harry Potter” series, when her dad told her at about eighteen year of age.
“By the third or fourth film, the money was starting to get serious. I had no idea. I felt sick, very emotional.” She was referring to her feelings upon finding out that she is worth around thirty-two million US dollars.
She said that she immediately went and signed up for a course at Coutts bank to teach her how to manage those millions. She is currently studying at Brown University.
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- Wealth from 'Harry Potter' made Watson emotional - Nov 02, 2010
- Emma Watson 'was shocked to discover she was a millionaire' - Nov 01, 2010
- Emma Watson reveals that she can use a washing machine - Feb 24, 2012
- Emma Watson is planning to go back to Brown University - Jul 19, 2011
- Watson doesn't know how to spend her fortune - Jan 09, 2011
- Too famous to be in public: Emma Watson - Aug 21, 2012
- Emma Watson suffers 'peek-a-boob' wardrobe malfunction at pre-Baftas party! - Feb 14, 2011
- Watson parties at pole dancing club - Jul 14, 2011
- Emma Watson slams 'Twilight' series for 'selling sex' - Sep 04, 2010
- Children are scared of me: Emma Watson - Jul 07, 2011
- Emma Watson feels shy around fans - Jul 25, 2012
- Emma wants to explore herself - Jul 10, 2011
- Emma Watson quits college - Mar 08, 2011
- Emma Watson thinks she makes a 'rubbish' girlfriend - Jan 05, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,