Emma Watson feels shy around fansJuly 25th, 2012 - 4:29 am ICT by IANS
London, July 25 (IANS)British actress Emma Watson struggles to cope with her fame as she becomes a bit shy when fans recognise her.
The 22-year-old became well-known as a pre-teen when she landed the role of Hermione Granger in the “Harry Potter” franchise.
In a series of posts on Twitter, she posted: “It’s been 10 years but I still feel so uncomfortable with being recognised. Just a bit shy I suppose,” reports contactmusic.com.
“I wish I had camouflaging powers like a superhero. That would be so helpful. Except for with kids, they are usually shyer than me so I don’t feel so bad,” she further posted.
- Emma Watson plans to lead a normal life - Jul 12, 2011
- Emma Watson wants to be a strong role model - Jul 13, 2011
- Emma Watson reveals that she can use a washing machine - Feb 24, 2012
- End of Harry Potter series is like death of a friend: Watson - May 28, 2010
- Emma Watson crops her hair - Aug 07, 2010
- Emma Watson quits college - Mar 08, 2011
- Emma Watson begins Oxford classes - Oct 18, 2011
- Emma wants to explore herself - Jul 10, 2011
- Emma Watson will miss 'Harry Potter' - Dec 02, 2010
- Children are scared of me: Emma Watson - Jul 07, 2011
- Emma Watson is planning to go back to Brown University - Jul 19, 2011
- Emma Watson slams 'Twilight' series for 'selling sex' - Sep 04, 2010
- Watson parties at pole dancing club - Jul 14, 2011
- Emma Watson Returns To What She Is Best At, Playing Hermione Granger - Dec 22, 2010
- When Watson went from being 'Hermione' to a hottie! - Nov 28, 2010