Emma Watson designing her own clothing lineJune 21st, 2009 - 11:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 21 (IANS) “Harry Potter” star Emma Watson is trying her hand at designing a clothing range.
The actress who was unveiled earlier this month as the new face of British fashion house Burberry, after previously modelling for French couture brand Chanel is now releasing her own designs for teenagers, reports imdb.com.
Watson will also donate her proceeds from the collections to the children’s charity UNICEF.
“She’s been getting advice from her fashion designer pals like Karl Lagerfeld,” said a source.
- Emma Watson to design clothing range for charity - Jun 22, 2009
- Emma Watson unveils her new fair-trade clothing range - Feb 01, 2010
- Emma Watson to launch 'green' fashion line - Mar 06, 2011
- Watson's beau too cool for Potter part! - Jul 06, 2010
- Emma Watson no more the face of Burberry - Aug 07, 2010
- Rosie Huntington Replaces Emma Watson As Face Of Burberry - Aug 09, 2010
- Garment making in Bangladesh an eye-opener, Watson says - Feb 26, 2011
- Radcliffe tops British rich list - Dec 01, 2010
- Emma likes creative challenges, learns fashion designing! - Jul 24, 2011
- Emma Watson found Chanel apartment overwhelming - Jun 20, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
- Watson to launch fashion line in Prince Charles' garden - Aug 19, 2010
- Watson supports Africa schools charity - Aug 25, 2012
- Emma Watson, the hard worker - Feb 16, 2010
- Karl Lagerfeld's cat launches her own Twitter account - Jun 07, 2012
Tags: actress, british fashion, burberry, chanel, charity, clothing line, clothing range, collections, emma watson, fashion designer, fashion house, harry potter, june 21, karl lagerfeld, new face, pals, potter star, proceeds, teenagers, unicef