Emma Watson becomes Burberry’s new faceJune 10th, 2009 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 10 (ANI): Harry Potter star Emma Watson has joined the likes of Kate Moss, Agyness Deyn, and Rachel Weisz by becoming the new face of Burberry.
Burberry is the actress’ first major ad campaign and is likely to mark the start of a new career.
The lucrative contract with the label will earn the 19-year-old a six-figure sum to add to her 8-million-pound fortune.
“I felt Emma would be strong enough to hold the campaign as the only girl, and I loved the idea of her being surrounded by these young, cool British guys,” the Daily Star quoted Burberry’s creative director, Christopher Bailey, as saying.
Christopher added: “Emma has a classic beauty and a modern edge.” (ANI)
- Emma Watson is new face of Burberry - Jun 10, 2009
- Rosie Huntington Replaces Emma Watson As Face Of Burberry - Aug 09, 2010
- Emma Watson no more the face of Burberry - Aug 07, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe 'Wealthiest British Star Under 30' - Nov 30, 2010
- Emma Watson, bro star in Burberry campaign - Jan 06, 2010
- Emma Watson Parties With George Craig At Glastonbury Festival - Jun 28, 2010
- Emma Watson tops world's best-dressed poll! - May 03, 2011
- Emma Watson to launch 'green' fashion line - Mar 06, 2011
- Emma likes creative challenges, learns fashion designing! - Jul 24, 2011
- Emma Watson's beau 'too cool' for 'Harry Potter' part - Jul 06, 2010
- Watson, Pattinson voted Britain's best dressed - Oct 01, 2010
- Emma Watson no longer the face of Burberry - Aug 05, 2010
- Emma Watson named Britain's 'best-dressed woman' - Sep 29, 2010
- Watson's beau too cool for Potter part! - Jul 06, 2010
- Radcliffe tops British rich list - Dec 01, 2010
Tags: actress, ad campaign, agyness deyn, burberry, christopher bailey, classic beauty, creative director, daily star, emma watson, figure sum, fortune, harry potter, kate moss, london, lucrative contract, new face, potter star, rachel weisz, six figure