Emma Stone’s goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns headsJune 21st, 2012 - 7:57 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Paris, June 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Emma Stone turned a number of heads on Tuesday when she attended the premiere of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man.’ She was dressed in a black Gucci gown, that was inspired by the gothic theme.
Her boyfriend and co-star Andrew Garfield also attended the red carpet premiere. He was dressed in a suit, which complemented the wine-red lipstick of his girlfriend.
The latest movie in the Spiderman franchise is all set to hit the theatres on the 3rd of July. Its director is Marc Webb. And according to sources, it a reboot of the original Spiderman series, in which the central character is played by Tobey Maguire.
Sources also revealed the basic story line of the movie. Parker is in school and he is becoming aware of his powers as they are developing. As the movie is a reboot, hence some things are changed in this movie. So in this movie, our spiderman develops artificial web, which is a far cry from the original ‘organic webs’.
‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ is Emma’s first release in the current year. Her releases in 2011 were Friends with Benefits, Crazy, Stupid, Love and The Help.
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Amazing Spider-Man trailer released - Feb 08, 2012
- Shirish Kunder praises Andrew Garfield (Movie Snippets) - Jul 02, 2012
- Martin Sheen to play Spider-Man's uncle - Nov 06, 2010
- Andrew Garfield to play Peter Parker in 'Spider Man' - Jul 02, 2010
- 'Spider-Man' with school bag: First still of reboot out (With Image) - Jan 14, 2011
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' poorly executed reboot (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 30, 2012
- Andrew Garfield All Set To Play "Spider-Man" - Jul 02, 2010
- Maguire's supportive message to 'Spider-Man' replacement - Dec 31, 2010
- 'Spider-Man' role is a dream come true: Andrew Garfield - Feb 01, 2011
- Emma Stone worries about dying - Jun 11, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst backs Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone - Nov 18, 2010
- Garfield designed '...Spider-Man' skateboard - Jun 30, 2012
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
Tags: 3rd of july, carpet premiere, central character, co star, emma stone, far cry, franchise, friends with benefits, garfield, girlfriend, gothic theme, gucci gown, june 21, marc webb, reboot, red carpet, red lipstick, spider man, tobey maguire, wine