Emma Stone wants to turn producerAugust 6th, 2011 - 2:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 6 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone, who is just five years old in the industry, already has a back-up career plan. She reveals that she wants to try her hand at producing.
“I have dreams of being a producer, being behind a camera, eating seven tacos for every meal, and making movies that affect people the way they affect me. I don’t even need to be in them. I still really like acting, but I feel like if a day came I would produce,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 22-year-old, who made her film debut in 2007’s “Superbad”, has since featured in a string of films like “Zombieland”, “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past”, “Friends with Benefits”. She will be next seen in “The Amazing Spider-Man”.
- Emma Stone worries about dying - Jun 11, 2012
- Emma Stone: How she feels being nominated with Angleina Jolie for Golden Globe? - Dec 15, 2010
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Stone says Garfield helped her improve - Aug 05, 2011
- Emma is very special: Andrew Garfield - Jun 20, 2012
- Emma Stone wants internship at bakery - Jul 07, 2011
- Break up was visceral: Emma Stone - Aug 28, 2012
- Emma Stone's life not affected by fame - Sep 30, 2011
- Emma Stone To Play Mary Jane In "Spider-Man" Reboot? - Oct 04, 2010
- Emma Stone A Natural Blond! - Dec 11, 2010
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' poorly executed reboot (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 30, 2012
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield enjoy a dinner date together - Aug 27, 2011
- Stone opens about battle with panic attacks - Jun 23, 2012