Emma Stone wants internship at bakeryJuly 7th, 2011 - 2:33 am ICT by IANS
London, July 7 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone always wanted to be a professional baker. So now she is planning to intern at a New York cake shop to fulfill her dream.
The 22-year-old enjoys creating sweet treats in her spare time. She is so drawn into the craft that she wants to learn more about it from people in the trade, says her “The Amazing Spider-Man” co-star Andrew Garfield.
“The thing that sums her up for me is she wants to be a baker. She’s serious about it,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Garfield as saying.
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Break up was visceral: Emma Stone - Aug 28, 2012
- Emma is very special: Andrew Garfield - Jun 20, 2012
- Garfield named ambassador of orphans - Jul 01, 2012
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- Dad would kill me if I pose nude: Emma Stone - Oct 10, 2011
- Stone moves in with Garfield - Apr 06, 2012
- Emma Stone worries about dying - Jun 11, 2012
- Stone says Garfield helped her improve - Aug 05, 2011
- Emma Stone wants to turn producer - Aug 06, 2011
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Garfield, Stone silent about romance - Jun 20, 2012
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Emma Stone nervous about 'Spider-Man' role - Dec 08, 2010