Emma Stone plans to study biologyJune 18th, 2012 - 10:04 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 18 (IANS) Actress Emma Stone, who plays Peter Parker’s first love Gwen Stacy in “The Amazing Spider-Man”, wants to study biology.
She visited a laboratory for the first time on the set and was fascinated by the work of real scientists and is inspired to study the subject.
“It was the first time I had ever been angry about not going to college because I was fascinated by what they were showing us at the laboratory. I thought, ‘What do I need to do to intern?’ You need to be a college graduate,” starpulse.com quoted Stone as saying.
“It sucks because I can learn, I swear I got so interested in biology, learning about medicine and regeneration and stem cells. It expanded my mind in so many ways, so now I’m gonna go take a biology class. What’s amazing is you can do it at home,” said the 23-year-old.
- Amazing Spider-Man trailer released - Feb 08, 2012
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' poorly executed reboot (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 30, 2012
- Emma Stone to play Spiderman's love interest in prequel - Oct 06, 2010
- Emma finalised for new 'Spider Man' movie - Oct 06, 2010
- Emma Stone nervous about 'Spider-Man' role - Dec 08, 2010
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- Spiderman Has A Device In Reboot: Emma Stone - Jan 18, 2011
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- Emma Stone worries about dying - Jun 11, 2012
- Break up was visceral: Emma Stone - Aug 28, 2012
- Emma Stone likes being redhead - May 13, 2012
- Emma Stone's life not affected by fame - Sep 30, 2011
- Garfield named ambassador of orphans - Jul 01, 2012
- Sally Field to Join Martin Sheen in the New 'Spiderman'? - Nov 05, 2010