Emma quits Britain for USJuly 17th, 2011 - 1:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Actress Emma Watson has decided to study in the US because she was feeling lonely here after the “Harry Potter” franchise got over.
The “Harry Potter” actress had reportedly enrolled in the University of Cambridge.
“I suddenly felt very claustrophobic. I thought, ‘I can’t stay here, I won’t be able to concentrate, I won’t be left alone.’ I think I wanted to meet people my own age and just be normal for a bit,” contactmusic.com quoted the 21-year-old as saying.
- Emma Watson feels shy around fans - Jul 25, 2012
- Emma Watson postpones studies for acting - Mar 08, 2011
- Children are scared of me: Emma Watson - Jul 07, 2011
- Watson got emotional at 'Perks of...' premiere - Sep 13, 2012
- Emma Watson plans to lead a normal life - Jul 12, 2011
- Emma Watson to launch organic clothing range - Nov 14, 2010
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- Wealth from 'Harry Potter' made Watson emotional - Nov 02, 2010
- Emma Watson is planning to go back to Brown University - Jul 19, 2011
- Emma Watson to flaunt her body in next - Jul 11, 2011
- Only comfortable footwear for Emma Watson - Sep 10, 2012
- Too famous to be in public: Emma Watson - Aug 21, 2012
- Emma Watson Feels Sick Of Her 'Harry Potter' Fortune - Nov 04, 2010
- I've accepted my curves and hips: Watson - Sep 04, 2012
- Emma Watson bullied at Brown University - Apr 22, 2011