Emma is very special: Andrew GarfieldJune 20th, 2012 - 4:36 am ICT by IANS
London, June 20 (IANS) Actor Andrew Garfield praises actress girlfriend Emna Stone and says she is very special.
“She is fantastic. We all know and love her and she is just so fluid and present and generous and loving. She’s very special,”said Garfield at the premiere of their film “The Amazing Spider-Man” Monday, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“We were allowed to improvise a lot. It was wonderful. It was very, very special and we learned a lot,” said Stone.
Director Marc Webb called the onscreen chemistry between the pair the beating heart of the movie, and said: “That first romance is something we can all relate to and I think that’s what makes the film so special.”
The couple fell for one another and began dating while shooting the film.
- Emma Stone to play Spiderman's love interest in prequel - Oct 06, 2010
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Emma finalised for new 'Spider Man' movie - Oct 06, 2010
- Emma Stone nervous about 'Spider-Man' role - Dec 08, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man' poorly executed reboot (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 30, 2012
- Maguire's supportive message to 'Spider-Man' replacement - Dec 31, 2010
- Emma Stone A Natural Blond! - Dec 11, 2010
- Woodward eyes single Pattinson - Aug 30, 2012
- Emma Stone's goth-inspired look on the red carpet turns heads - Jun 21, 2012
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- I don't like bragging: Irrfan Khan - Jun 21, 2012
- 'Spider-Man' with school bag: First still of reboot out (With Image) - Jan 14, 2011
- Amazing Spider-Man trailer released - Feb 08, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst backs Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone - Nov 18, 2010