Emma Bunton takes design tips from sonJanuary 31st, 2012 - 4:07 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 31 (IANS) British singer Emma Bunton has revealed her eldest son Beau and fiance Jade helped her to create her new children’s fashion range.
The 36-year-old is releasing the kids clothing collection through British catalogue store Argos and revealed the design process was a family affair with son Beau, four, choosing the shades and fiance Jade Jones also helping out.
“I’m doing a kids’ line for Argos, Beau has picked all of the colours, they’re fun and inexpensive because kids grow out of clothes so quickly. It’s been a real family affair. Beau has his favourite pieces, he loves the hoodies,” contactmusic.com quoted Bunton as saying.
“Jade puts the cool in my kids range, he’s done lots of work for me too which is great,” she added.
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Spice Girls congratulate Bunton on engagement - Jan 25, 2011
- Baby Spice Emma Bunton pregnant with second child - Nov 05, 2010
- Emma Bunton says pregnancy brings her closer to ex-Spice Girls members - Feb 22, 2011
- Emma Bunton expecting baby boy - Feb 07, 2011
- Emma Bunton engaged, excited about marriage - Jan 24, 2011
- Emma Bunton Engaged To Longtime Beau - Jan 24, 2011
- Emma Bunton plans to have second child - Mar 19, 2010
- Emma Bunton 'expecting a baby boy' - Feb 07, 2011
- Emma not part of 'Spice Girls' reunion tour - Mar 21, 2010
- Emma Bunton announces her engagement to long-term partner - Jan 24, 2011
- I'm not desperate to get married: Emma Bunton - Jul 13, 2010
- Bunton, Beckham share baby tips via email - Jul 26, 2011
- Emma Bunton scotches rumours of imminent marriage - Dec 17, 2008
- Watson's new range inspired by Jane Birkin - Mar 08, 2011
Tags: argos, british catalogue, british singer, catalogue store, clothes, clothing collection, colours, contactmusic, eldest son, emma bunton, family affair, fashion range, fiance, jade jones, kids clothing, kids line, london jan, shades