Emma Bunton sheds her baby spice look for a bolder oneMarch 2nd, 2009 - 7:02 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 2 (ANI): Former spice girl Emma Bunton has shed her baby look for a new bolder one, as she has got rid of her long locks post giving birth to her son.
Emma revealed that after giving birth to son Beau, she felt more confident as a woman, and thus had gone for a total makeover in her new photoshoot.
Emma has posed with her blunt cut hair, smokey eyes, skintight trousers and gladiator heels.
“I”m over being the nice Spice, little hippy chick. After having a baby, I”m a much stronger, more confident woman and I love wearing clothes to reflect that, the News of the World quoted her as saying.
“It was great to do a shoot that was more edgy. It showed my naughty side, which not many people ever see, she added.
Emma revealed that she noticed her wild side when she went for her haircut.
“When I cut my hair off, I felt completely liberated,” Emma said. (ANI)
- Emma Watson 'wants to be naughtier' - Nov 06, 2010
- Mel B rubbishes fall-out with Victoria Beckham - Jan 12, 2011
- Emma Bunton Engaged To Longtime Beau - Jan 24, 2011
- Emma Bunton engaged, excited about marriage - Jan 24, 2011
- In school, I was nicknamed cry baby: Scherzinger - Jun 06, 2011
- Mel B regrets missing Queen's celebrations - Jun 06, 2012
- Baby Spice Emma Bunton pregnant with second child - Nov 05, 2010
- Showbiz pals support Amanda Holden after baby tragedy - Feb 07, 2011
- When Victoria Beckham suffered panic attack - Aug 19, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Men don't really ask me out: Emma Watson - Nov 07, 2010
- Emma Bunton set to be the queen of cruelty - Jan 17, 2010
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012
- Bunton, Beckham share baby tips via email - Jul 26, 2011
- Brit woman gives birth to own cousin after becoming surrogate for aunt - Apr 07, 2011
Tags: baby spice, blunt cut, clothes, confident woman, cut hair, emma bunton, giving birth, gladiator, haircut, having a baby, hippy chick, locks, makeover, naughty side, news of the world, photoshoot, spice girl, trousers, wild side