Emma Bunton scotches rumours of imminent marriageDecember 17th, 2008 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 17 (ANI): Former Spice Girls star Emma Bunton insists that it is not necessary for her to marry her boyfriend Jade Jones to justify their relationship.
The couple have been together since 1999, and have a 12-month old son Beau from their long-term relationship.
Bunton has, however, scotched media speculation about an imminent wedding.
She says that she does not have any plans to marry Jones any time soon.
“We”ve been rumoured to be engaged about 20 times, but we don”t need a wedding to justify our relationship. But if we ever do get married, I couldn”t run off and do it in secret - my family would be so upset,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling British magazine Closer.
Bunton has even said that she may wait and have another child with Jones, before they walk down the aisle.
“Maybe we”ll have another child before getting married. I”d love to have more children - but I”m sure two’’s harder,” she said. (ANI)
- Emma Bunton Engaged To Longtime Beau - Jan 24, 2011
- Emma Bunton engaged, excited about marriage - Jan 24, 2011
- Emma Bunton says pregnancy brings her closer to ex-Spice Girls members - Feb 22, 2011
- Pregnant Emma bonds with bandmates - Feb 21, 2011
- Spice Girls congratulate Bunton on engagement - Jan 25, 2011
- Baby Spice Emma Bunton pregnant with second child - Nov 05, 2010
- Emma Bunton plans to have second child - Mar 19, 2010
- I'm not desperate to get married: Emma Bunton - Jul 13, 2010
- Emma Bunton takes design tips from son - Jan 31, 2012
- Emma Bunton 'expecting a baby boy' - Feb 07, 2011
- Emma not part of 'Spice Girls' reunion tour - Mar 21, 2010
- Emma Bunton announces her engagement to long-term partner - Jan 24, 2011
- Emma Bunton expecting baby boy - Feb 07, 2011
- Bunton suffered panic attacks on Spice Girls reunion tour due to baby fat - Jun 04, 2009
- Baby Spice rules out second Spice Girls reunion tour - Jan 16, 2009