Eminem’s new album features ‘Stan’ follow-upNovember 26th, 2008 - 1:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 26 (IANS) Rapper Eminem will come out with his sixth album soon and it features a sequel to his huge hit ‘Stan’ released in 2000.Producer Swizz Beatz revealed that one of his collaboration was for the follow up of the hit single, reports ananova.com.
Speaking to MTV, Beatz said: “You know how ‘Stan’… was the big song? So I worked on part two, and I think it was, like, totally genius.”
The album is set to be released in early 2009 and is set to be his big comeback.
“It’s the Eminem that you missed, that you loved, that you need, especially right now in the industry, going into ‘09. He’s coming back to take the cake,” Beatz added.
Other people contributing to the album include Dr Dre and 50 Cent.
- Alicia Keys Is Enjoying Her Motherhood - Oct 20, 2010
- Dr. Dre premieres his video 'I Need A Doctor' starring Eminem - Feb 25, 2011
- Katy Perry To Sing In Snoop Dogg's Next Album? - Sep 04, 2010
- Rapper DMX arrested for violating his probation - Nov 20, 2010
- Trey Songz's 'Passion, Pain & Pleasure' All Set To Be A Chartbuster - Sep 16, 2010
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Watch as Dr Dre, Rihanna, Skyar, and Eminem Rock the Grammys - Feb 14, 2011
- Singer Lady Gaga dominates 2010 MTV VMAs with 8 awards - Sep 13, 2010
- Dr Dre's upcoming album based on the sounds of planets - Aug 09, 2010
- Rapper 50 Cent threatens Interscope Records via Twitter - Jul 29, 2011
- Eminem's Latest Album Leaked On Internet - Jun 09, 2010
- Eminem, Bruno Mars Bag Highest Grammy Nominations For 2011 - Dec 03, 2010
- Lil Wayne to launch skate shoe - Apr 27, 2012
- US Supreme Court doesn't want to get involved in Eminem Royalty Suit - Mar 22, 2011
- Eminem to return to movies - Jan 08, 2011