Eminem’s memory loss woesOctober 19th, 2011 - 6:47 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 19 (IANS) Rapper Eminem suffered massive memory loss because of his five-year battle with prescription drugs.
The “Love The way You Lie” rapper struggled with a raging addiction to pills including sedative Ambien, and the hip-hop star blames these drugs for erasing years of his life, reports contactmusic.cpm.
“A lot of my memory is gone. I don’t know if you’ve ever taken Ambien, but it’s kind of a memory-eraser. That wiped out five years of my life. People will tell me stories, and it’s like, ‘I did that?’ I saw myself doing this thing on Bet (TV network) recently, and I was like, ‘When was that?’,” he said.
- Eminem says that usage of Ambien erased his memory for that duration - Oct 18, 2011
- Eminem compares his drug addiction to MJ's - Nov 19, 2010
- 50 Cent wants to feed one bn Africans - Jul 19, 2011
- Eminem pestered by fans even in rehab - Jul 03, 2010
- When Eminem almost died - Jun 23, 2010
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- I was scared of admitting my weakness: Eminem - Jun 17, 2010
- Eminem pays tribute to Nate Dogg - Mar 18, 2011
- Eminem's 'No Love' Featuring Lil Wayne Premieres - Oct 01, 2010
- 'X Factor' host Dermot O'Leary gets sky high with Posh - Oct 03, 2010
- Lil Wayne to launch skate shoe - Apr 27, 2012
- Eminem fears another writer's block - Nov 12, 2010
- Dr Dre's upcoming album based on the sounds of planets - Aug 09, 2010
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012