Eminem’s album’s promotional ad banned for being ‘too gory’May 22nd, 2009 - 5:13 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 22 (ANI): A promotional ad for rapper Eminem’s forthcoming album ‘Relapse’ has been banned from TV for being “too gory”.
The advert featured bloody scenes depicting a maniacal-looking Eminem submerged in a bathtub full of blood interspersed with shots of severed limbs, reports the Daily Star.
However, the gory advert has been banned as it was deemed too violent to be watched by television viewers.
Relapse is Eminem’s first album in four years. (ANI)
- Nicki Minaj's video banned - Feb 02, 2012
- Grammy Awards criticised for using artists to boost TV ratings - Feb 22, 2011
- Rihanna's intimate video banned in France - Nov 23, 2011
- Beyonce defends her perfume commercial - Mar 02, 2011
- Eminem's Latest Album Leaked On Internet - Jun 09, 2010
- Dr. Dre premieres his video 'I Need A Doctor' starring Eminem - Feb 25, 2011
- Eminem Gets Back Into Focus In 2010 With A Vengeance Says MTV! - Dec 17, 2010
- Complaints against BBC for showing sex, violence - Apr 27, 2012
- Eminem's New Album Awaiting Release, One Song Leaked Already! - Jun 08, 2010
- Ravi Teja's 'Veera' a let down (Telugu Movie Review) - May 22, 2011
- Eminem to work with porn star Sasha Grey in his new video - Feb 23, 2011
- Eminem's 'Recovery' album leaked on the Internet - Jun 09, 2010
- Winehouse declines Eminem's offer - Apr 12, 2009
- Eminem Takes A Shot At Adam Lambert In His New Song - Dec 04, 2009
- Eminem stars in new comic book from Marvel - May 07, 2009