Eminem to release two new albumsMarch 6th, 2009 - 12:02 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
The rapper Eminen’s record company said thatthe mega-selling rapper will release not one, but two new records this year.
On Thursday, the Interscope Records said the Detroit star on May 19 will release ‘Relapse,’ his first original studio album in more than four years. The record company says Eminem also is working on a follow-up album, to be called ‘Relapse 2,’ that will come out in the second half of the year.
In the statement, Eminem says he expected ‘Relapse’ to be released last year, but he and longtime producer Dr Dre went back in the studio in September for a few days and that turned into six months.
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Rapper 50 Cent threatens Interscope Records via Twitter - Jul 29, 2011
- Eminem is workaholic, says Rapper Royce - Aug 15, 2012
- Dr. Dre premieres his video 'I Need A Doctor' starring Eminem - Feb 25, 2011
- Dr. Dre Sued For $1.2 Million For Not Reimbursing Cash For Studio Time - Jul 27, 2010
- New Eminem, 50 Cent songs leaked on radio and web - Jan 08, 2009
- Dr. Dre Sued By Paramount Recording Studios - Jul 27, 2010
- Dr Dre's upcoming album based on the sounds of planets - Aug 09, 2010
- Lil Wayne to launch skate shoe - Apr 27, 2012
- Lawsuit against Dr Dre dismissed - Mar 21, 2011
- New Digital Single To Be Released By Black Tide - Sep 04, 2010
- US Supreme Court doesn't want to get involved in Eminem Royalty Suit - Mar 22, 2011
- Eminem’s Syllable Compelled The Music Industry To Come Under The Scanner - Dec 30, 2010
- Rapper Dr. Dre sued for $1.2 million - Jul 27, 2010
- Jones' 'Come away with me' top-selling album - Mar 25, 2012