Eminem blames mother for his ‘drug addiction’ in new trackMay 9th, 2009 - 1:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 9 (ANI): Rapper Eminem has blamed his mother Debbie Mathers for his drug addiction in his new track.
Eminem’s latest album ‘Relapse’, which has leaked online just 11 days before its official release, has already raised multifarious eyebrows with its track ‘My Mom’, reports The Sun.
In the above-mentioned track, Eminem sings that it is his mother who got him addicted to drugs like valium from a very tender age.
Eminem raps: “My mum loved Valium and lots of drugs. That’s why I’m like I am because I’m my mum. There’s no one quite like my mum. I know I should let bygones be bygone but she’s the reason why I’m high on what I’m high on.”
He further emphasizes that his mother would sprinkle Valium on his steak, and forcibly feed him another drug before packing him off to school.
This is not the first time that Eminem has lashed out at his mother through a track, as he has earlier released another song about her, named ‘Cleaning Out My Closet’.
Other tracks on Eminem’s comeback album have him fantasizing about murdering celebrities like Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears. (ANI)
- Eminem says that usage of Ambien erased his memory for that duration - Oct 18, 2011
- Eminem compares his drug addiction to MJ's - Nov 19, 2010
- Eminem feels compassion for estranged dying mum - May 05, 2009
- Eminem is workaholic, says Rapper Royce - Aug 15, 2012
- Eminem's dying mother wants to end their decade-long feud - Apr 23, 2009
- '60 Minutes' Showcases The Other Side Of Eminem - Oct 11, 2010
- Eminem's New Album Awaiting Release, One Song Leaked Already! - Jun 08, 2010
- Obie Trice mourns mom's death - Jul 17, 2011
- Eminem's 'No Love' Featuring Lil Wayne Premieres - Oct 01, 2010
- Reclusive rapper Eminem returns with book, new album - Oct 20, 2008
- Eminem has 'trust issues with women, friends' - Nov 10, 2010
- Winehouse 'snubbed' Eminem's offer to feature in 'Relapse' - Apr 11, 2009
- Winehouse declines Eminem's offer - Apr 12, 2009
- Eminem's memory loss woes - Oct 19, 2011
- Russell Brand's 'going to be a great man of God' - Sep 07, 2010
Tags: britney spears, celebrities, cleaning out my closet, comeback album, drug addiction, drugs, eminem, eminem raps, eyebrows, lindsay lohan, london, mom, mother debbie, rapper eminem, relapse, sun, tender age, valium