Emily Blunt to wed John Krasinski next monthApril 15th, 2010 - 6:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 15 (ANI): ‘The Devil Wears Prada’ actress Emily Blunt is set to get married to actor John Krasinski next month.
According to E! News, Krasinski, 30, had proposed Blunt, 27, in August last year after a whirlwind 10-month romance, and they are now both busy planning the wedding.
“The wedding will be in about a month. She is planning the wedding right now and is down to the last-minute details. They picked up their wedding bands yesterday,” the Daily Express quoted a source as telling the website.
The insider also revealed it will be “a big wedding probably in London or Los Angeles”. (ANI)
- Krasinski loved Blunt at first sight - May 08, 2011
- Emily Blunt ties the knot - Jul 11, 2010
- Stanley Tucci is now planning a wedding with Felicity Blunt - Aug 09, 2012
- Emily Blunt's mother wants her to get married fast - Dec 19, 2009
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- Emily Blunt obsessed with golf - Apr 05, 2012
- Emily Blunt Engaged To John Krasinski - Aug 29, 2009
- Blunt's most romantic moment - Mar 07, 2012
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- Wedding just happened: Reid - Aug 28, 2011
- Emily Blunt not ready for children - Dec 14, 2010
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski get married in Italy - Jul 11, 2010
- Anne Hathaway to appear on Glee? - Jan 18, 2011
- Hathaway enjoying relationship with Shulman - Jun 28, 2011
- 'Devil Wears Prada' taught me to run in heels: Hathaway - May 22, 2012