Emily Blunt may star in Iron Man 2January 15th, 2009 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 15 (ANI): Hollywood actress Emily Blunt has emerged as one of the front-runners to play femme fatale Black Widow in the upcoming Iron Man sequel.
The Devil Wears Prada is tipped to portray Russian spy Natasha Romanoff in the film, to be directed by Jon Favreau.
She’’s a Soviet superspy who doubles as Black Widow, a beauty in a skin-tight black costume enhanced by high-tech weaponry, reports Variety magazine.
American actor Mickey Rourke is in talks to play Crimson Dynamo, a Russian arms dealer, whos considered to be an evil version of Iron Man because he battles the superhero in a nuclear-powered suit of armor,
Iron Man 2 will begin production in the spring for release by Paramount in summer 2010. (ANI
- Mickey Rourke in talks to play Russian villain in Iron Man 2 - Jan 08, 2009
- Johansson loves the 'Black Widow' - Mar 20, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson wants to star in Black Widow spin-off - Apr 28, 2010
- 'Iron Man 2' will be bigger, brighter, louder, sexier, stronger, claims director - Apr 21, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson keeping 'Iron Man 2' catsuit as sexy treat for hubby - Oct 01, 2009
- Johansson was exhausted due to catsuit in 'Iron Man 2' - Sep 04, 2009
- Scarlett Johansson wants to explore Black Widow - Apr 18, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson in talks to play Black widow in Iron Man sequel - Feb 17, 2009
- Scarlett Johansson dons catsuit - Jul 28, 2009
- "Iron Man 2" Trailer Creates Sensation Among Fans Of The Series - Dec 17, 2009
- Scarlett Johansson loves fight sequences in Iron Man 2 - Jul 28, 2009
- Johansson wanted to take 'Iron Man 2' catsuit home - Apr 24, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson signs up for 'Iron Man' sequel - Mar 13, 2009
- Shane Black to helm 'Iron Man 3'? - Feb 18, 2011
- Iron Man 2 is back - Apr 09, 2009
Tags: american actor, black widow, crimson dynamo, emily blunt, evil version, femme fatale, front runners, hollywood actress, iron man, jon favreau, mickey rourke, romanoff, russian arms, russian spy, sequel, suit of armor, superhero, superspy, variety magazine, weaponry